Thursday, June 18, 2009

What would you like to see and FREEBIE!

Happy Thursday everyone. Only a few more days until Dad's big day. I don't know about you but I am still trying to figure out what to get the guy who has everything he wants. I was thinking a hammock but they are pretty expensive. Seems silly that rope on a pole would cost almost $200.00!! LOL Oh well maybe a massage ($30.00 sounds a little better).

So I was wondering if there are any techniques you would like me to explain or explore. I am going to start my instructional blogs again next week. I am curious though, I don't know what level anyone is on. I wonder if anyone reads this or just grabs the freebie. LOL! So if you have something you would like to learn or have a question about please let me know. Email designer@mistifaerydesigns.com or post a comment in the comment box.
I hope you have a beautiful, creative and inspired day!
Amy
aka
Misti Faery Designs
My Dh hates smiling for pictures.
He's not as mean as he looks LOL!! :)


Click on image to download

9 comments:

  1. I'm new to digital scrapbooking, so I want to learn it all. But the thing I struggle with the most right now is how to recolor things to match what I already have. I've found some CU freebies that are grey scale and would like to use them but don't know how to make them match what I have already. I currently use PSE 7, if that helps.

    And I do read what you write, not just grab the freebie and leave.

    Thanks

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read, not just grab :) I would like to know how to make templates and my own papers and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I am making a list!! I will add new blogs every Thursday.

    Keep them coming!!

    Have a beautiful, creative and inspired day!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also new to digi scrap and would like to learn recoloring, but also how to do black and white pics with a little bit of color(like the flowers). I love reading the blog...and having a freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm fairly new to this and just mastering using templates...I love new tricks (I got so excited when I figured out how to do a layer mask! My DH looked at me like I was crazy!).

    I love your tips and always read the blog as well...but I also love the freebies!

    Thanks for sharing your great style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm new to digiscrappin and don't know much. I use PS7 and just acquired PCS3 (but have not even tried it) I would love to learn how to blend, mask, change colors use templates and everything else!! Thank you for the the freebies I think they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm new too so I was way excited to find your blog with technical instructions! I would like to learn how to use templates in corel paint shop pro. That's what I have a free trial of and I never know if PSE instructions will work for mine too. I have a lot to learn!

    ReplyDelete