Monday, May 4, 2009

New Freebie Collab Kit from Girls Gone Scrappy

Girls Gone Scrappy is ready for you!

This is Belinda here, proudly announcing the launch of a friend based site meant to take you to scrapping paradise! We are still under a bit of construction but we are glad that you joined us and we can't wait to meet you all!

A few gals that I CT with and for:) have decided to start a blog - Girls Gone Scrappy!!

We love working together and found that we all really wanted to start something fresh. Some of us are designers, some of us are in-training designers and we all have a love of digi-scrapping. Our hope is to have you stop by and join in some of our contests and grab some great freebies!

Please grab this brand new kit - Chillaxin' by Girls Gone Scrappy.








Grab Chanin's


Get Val's papers and elements

Grab Amy's here

Get Megan's here

Grab Belinda's red alpha here and blue alpha here


And as a special treat here is the project for this weeks Manual Monday edition!
Here is a great little card I made using the Chillaxin kit.
I started out with an 8 1/2 x 11 document and then using the ruler I can adjust what papers or elements I want and the exact size. This cuts down on trimming once you start to put it together.
You can always add your own touches with ribbon or buttons but I wanted to keep it simple on this one.
Download the card elements here!









16 comments:

  1. It really looks fantabulous!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kit is beautiful. Thank you so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much,, Ive been going around to gather all the kits.. and as I always say to everyone MOre POWER!!!!!! Congrats on this store blog!! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! I love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one great kit!! Thanks to all of you and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, B!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great kit and great hybrid card!! Kudos to you ladies for an awesome blog! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to see what you all have in store for us! what a great blog with a great concept! I came here via Chanin's site and I am so glad that I dropped by!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you kindly!! I LOVE, LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much, it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for a great and fun collab kit! You girls look like you're going to have a fantastic time. I loved all the add-on kits to SBSW, and this one looks really fun - can't wait to see what you come up with next?

    Are you going to put all the add-ons for SBSW here? Just curious - want to make sure I didn't miss any - lol

    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a DARLING kit!!!! THANK YOU all so much for sharing your talent and hard work. This generous gift is sincerely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collab. Thanks for the gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous kit! Thank you so much. I'm sure I'll be a regular visitor to this great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Preview looks great...can't wait to get it downloaded & opened! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete