Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Funky Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone! Chanin here with your Friday Freebie! Today I am giving you a little mini kit called "A Little Funky"! I made this for NSD at goDigitalScrapbooking, so if you participated in the scavenger hunt there, you may already have it. I was going to put this in my store, but decided that I would rather give it away to you all! I hope you like it! Enjoy! If you do any LO's with it, please comment and post your link so that we can show them on our blog! Have a great weekend! Val will be here tomorrow to share some really great stuff with you about GLITTER!!!!

Download Part 1 Here
Download Part 2 Here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).

    ReplyDelete